Saturday, September 10, 2011

Restaurant Review: Mirch Masala

Mirch Masala
9545 120 St
Surrey, BC

As a follow up to the previous post, I suppose I should review one of the restaurants we WENT to, after our last hike.

Mirch Masala is a restaurant I had generally heard good things about, and as we were passing through Surrey on the way back to campus, we decided to stop there for dinner.

In all honesty, I felt that the quality of the food did not live up to the hype. We ordered Malai Kofta, Prawn Curry and Chilli Chicken, along with Rice and Naan for everyone. Although the restaurant was clean, the service was prompt, and the amounts were plentiful, I felt disappointed with the taste of the food... there are definitely better tasting restaurants in Surrey, and that too, at lower prices.

Location: 2.5/5
Service/Ambiance: 3/5
Food: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment