Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dancing!

Okay, blogging after a looooooooong time. Why you may ask? Well, believe it or not, Mr. 2-Left-Feet actually got on stage last weekend, and grooved to a Bollywood Beat:

Not too bad if I do say so myself...

Anyway, I must admit, that when I first was asked to do this, Ihad a very good laugh. I am infamous amongst my group of friends for being a notoriously shy and incompetent dancer. However, ultimately, I decided that since I have never done anything like this before, and probably never will again, it would be a good experience. And what do you know, I actually enjoyed myself! Despite the sore legs, and losing 5lbs over 2.5 weeks of practise, but its nice to make new friends, and more importantly, its good to push yourself out of your comfort zone once in a while. You never know what you are capable of, and as long as you are not doing something dangerous, stupid, or immoral, there is no harm in trying out something new every once in a while.

It was a wonderful night, something I will always remember! Thanks to the gang for 'discovering' me and having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment