Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One Year

I was just looking through some of my old blogs today. And I came to realise that it has been exactly one year since I started this blog! My first original post to this blog was on August 17, 2009. I have several postings before this as well, but those were just old notes that I had imported from Facebook.

Why did I start this blog? Well, I don't really know. I had come back from Europe about this time last year, and felt as if I had alot of things to say. I think people were getting irritated with my many Facebook notes, and I decided this would be an interesting thing to start up. I enjoy writing, as I feel it lets me vent off some steam once in a while, and I think I communicate better through written words than spoken sentences. Of course I realise alot of the stuff I write would be quite boring, but I hope that occasionally, I come up with something which holds the readers interest.

To those of you who read my my blog on a semi regular basis, both to those whom I know, and to those who follow anonymously, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading about my thoughts, experiences, and mindless drivel. I shall try to keep doing this for as long as I have interest and the time. Cheers to you, and cheers to the year ahead!

4 comments:

  1. You are on my Google reader. Keep writing! Congratulations for completing one year of active blogging, it is hard, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you many happy years of blogging ahead, I like to read your "thoughts and opinions" the most and restaurant reviews are particularly useful. I totally depend on your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super... I thought no one was finding the restaurant reviews interesting... hope I haven't lead you to any bad restaurants though! ;)

    ReplyDelete